QFX5200 Switches provide a line-rate, low-latency platform for building large spine and leaf, IP-fabric data center networks. These switches offer flexible 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, 100GbE, and 400GbE interfaces for server and intrafabric connectivity. You can take advantage of their deployment versatility to future-proof your network investment.
The QFX5200 line of switches provide universal building blocks for industry standard architectures such as spine-and-leaf and Layer 3 fabrics. Juniper’s Apstra solution provides a comprehensive fabric management solution, providing intent-driven automation for deployment along with robust monitoring for assured operation.
Choose from six QFX5200 models:
- QFX5200-48Y This 1 U 48x25GbE switch has 6x100GbE uplink ports for connecting to the spine, making it an ideal choice for 25GbE access or leaf deployments with a 100GbE spine. Backward compatibility in this model means that 25GbE access ports can be configured to 10GbE, and the 100GbE uplink ports can be configured to 40GbE.
- QFX5200-32C This 1 U 32x100GbE switch has 3.2 Tbps of throughput. Ideally suited for leaf deployments in IP-fabric networks, it offers line-rate, high-density quad small form-factor pluggable (QSFP+) and QSFP28 ports. The switch supports 10GbE, 25GbE, 40GbE, 50GbE, and 100GbE connections.
- QFX5210-64C With this 2 U 64x100GbE high-density switch, you can eliminate tiers, reducing cost and management complexity. It’s well-suited for lean-spine deployments.
- QFX5210-64C-S This 2 U 64x100GbE switch integrates the Software for Open Networking in the Cloud (SONiC) network operating system, enabling Juniper’s hardware to plug consistently into a unified SONiC network infrastructure. The switch also supports optional Junos containerized routing protocol daemon (cRPD) to run in Linux-based environments.
- QFX5220-32CD This 1 U 32x400GbE platform is optimal for spine and leaf deployments in enterprise, service provider, and cloud provider data centers.
- QFX5220-128C This switch offers 128x100GbE ports in a 4 U form factor. With 12.8-Tbps bandwidth, it’s designed for spine and leaf deployments with a wide variety of port configurations that include speeds of 40GbE and 100GbE.