We are always on the lookout for fresh talent, browse our vacancies. Submit your application with your updated CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in IT sales.
- Maintain and establish a business relationship between the company and its customers (both internal and external)
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Work with KPI’s to hit company target.
- Develop the Company’s IT projects to meet adequately all business needs of the assigned customers.
- Ensure all IT initiatives relating to customer services are met timely enough.
- Ensure all IT projects are streamlined towards the prescribed budget.
- Lead other IT members of staff in actualizing company’s goal towards better service delivery.
- Oversee and manage activities of other IT staff members to ensure all work in line with laid down procedures outlined by the organization.
- Report activities directly to the agency director or IT account director, regarding the status of any client-related transaction
- Advocate the needs and expectations of the client to ensure compliance by top management towards achieving customer satisfaction, which is the sole goal of the organization.
- Work with IT product development team to ensure compliance with customer’s expectations.
- Ensure that product portfolio gives a reflection of the ever-changing needs of the clients.
- Coordinate technical support teams to provide varieties in customers’ products.