The QFX10000 line of Switches offer a highly scalable network foundation to support today’s most demanding data center and multicloud environments. Using our custom silicon Q5 ASICs, the high-performance, versatile QFX10000 Switches scale from 3 to 96 Tbps of throughput, providing the capacity you need for long-term investment protection.
The QFX10008 and QFX10016 models help you lower TCO, simplify network deployments, and reduce management overhead. The switches offer architectural flexibility, so you’ll never be locked into a proprietary solution. They can operate in diverse network environments, including EVPN/VXLAN, Layer 3 spine-and-leaf Clos network fabrics, or Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks with multichassis link aggregation group (MC-LAG).
The QFX10000 line of switches provides universal building blocks for industry standard architectures such as spine-and-leaf and Layer 3 fabrics. Juniper’s Apstra solution provides a comprehensive fabric management solution, providing intent-driven automation for deployment along with robust monitoring for assured operation.
The QFX10000 Ethernet Switches come in two models:
- QFX10008: 13 U chassis that supports up to 8 line cards
- QFX10016: 21 U chassis that supports up to 16 line cards
Both models of the QFX10000 modular chassis can accommodate any combination of the following QFX10000 Ethernet line cards:
- QFX10000-30C-M: 30 x 100GbE/40GbE MACsec-enabled line card.
- QFX10000-30C: 30 x 100GbE/40GbE port line card
- QFX10000-36Q: 36 x 40GbE or 12 x 100GbE port line card
- QFX10000-60S-6Q: 60 x 1GbE/10GbE port line card with six-port 40GbE or two-port 100GbE
- QFX10000-12C-DWDM: 6 x 200Gbps per line card; 1.2 Tbps per line card