The QFX5100 line composes access and top-of-rack 10/40GbE Ethernet switches delivering low latency, flexible deployment options, and rich automation features. They enable high-availability data center operations by allowing unified in-service software upgrades (ISSU). As cloud trends continue to push the boundaries of network performance, the QFX5100 line is optimized for high performance and density in the most demanding data center and multicloud environments.
QFX5100 and QFX5110 Switches provide universal building blocks for industry standard architectures such as spine-and-leaf and Layer 3 fabrics. Juniper’s Apstra solution provides a comprehensive fabric management solution, providing intent-driven automation for deployment along with robust monitoring for assured operation.
The QFX5100 line includes six models.
- QFX5100-48S: 10GbE switch with 48 dual-mode small form-factor pluggable (SFP) and SFP plus (SFP+) transceiver ports and 6 quad SFP+ (QSFP+) 40GbE ports.
- QFX5100-48T: 10GbE switch with 48 trispeed (100 Mbps/1GbE/10GbE) RJ-45 ports and 6 QSFP+ ports.
- QFX5100-24Q: 40GbE switch that supports up to 32 QSFP+ ports.
- QFX5100-96S: 10GbE switch with 96 dual-mode SFP and SFP+ ports and 8 QSFP+ 40GbE ports.
- QFX5110-48S: 10GbE switch with 48 SFP+ ports and 4 QSFP28 ports that can be configured as 40GbE or 100GbE ports.
- QFX5110-32Q: 40GbE switch with 32 QSFP+ ports or 20 QSFP+ ports with 4 QSFP28 ports.